Full Mouth Dental Implants Turkey Package Deals
Golden Smile dent offers full set of dental implants treatment to our valuable patients from UK, Europe and USA.
Before any treatment is started, our experienced cosmetic dentist will examine your mouth thoroughly to ensure that there is sufficient bone mass to provide an anchor for the posts. At this point it is necessary for you to have x-rays or CT scans to obtain the required information. Having either all on 4 or 6 dental implants is the procedure that will succeed due to the in depth planning and work that is done before the young implants are applied. We pride ourselves on our very high success rate with dental implant cases
What Affects The Cost?
- The number of implants: We need to plan the number of implants we should place depending upon the final design of your bite and desired cosmetic results. If multiple teeth are missing, we may be able to use two implants to support various teeth, thus minimising surgery and risk. If all the teeth are missing, we can consider the “All-on-Four” implant treatment, where four dental implants support a full bridge or denture.
- Brand of implants: Premium implant brands will be more expensive due to additional retentive or supportive features.
- Design of the teeth: This is particularly important for those considering implant treatment for aesthetics and cosmetic enhancement of their smile. In this case, we will need to plan both the position of the implant and the design of the final porcelain restoration.
- Any additional or prior work: Any pre-implant dental work required, such as bone grafts, infection control, gum or bone contouring to give a better appropriate profile.
- The usage: Whether implants are used for denture or bridge support.
- Trusted practitioners: The dentist’s skill in placing the implants – is critical, especially when considering advanced invasive work like dental implants.
How Much Does a Full Mouth Dental Implants Cost in Turkey?
Our full mouth dental implants Turkey package deals range from £4900 to £8200.
- Bone graft adding/sinus lifting
- Porcelain and zirconia crowns have highest quality material and long lasting
- Dental implants are certificated and have life time warranty
- Examination and panoramic imagine included
- 25 years dentist experience
- 5-Star hotel with breakfast included
- Airport transportation
- Hotel to clinic transportation
- No any hidden cost
- International Accredited Clinic
Full Mouth Dental Implants Package Deal
In our dental clinics located in Istanbul Turkey, we apply between 6-8 implants to the upper jaw and a minimum of 6 implants to the lower jaw in full mouth dental implants treatments. So, the minimum number of full mouth dental implant treatments is 12 or 14 however some cases with all on 4 technics will be enough for full mouth treatment.
If the patients are ready for full mouth dental implant treatment it means that they also need either bone graft or sinus lifting operations, unfortunately skipping this option also will prevent long lasting and healthy teeth.
Full set of dental implant treatment is a premium treatment. However chosen right implant brands with different case, utilizing quality materials, most experienced surgeons and cosmetic dentists are key to be succeed. Golden Smile Dent clinic specially focus on dedicated surgeon on dental implants operations and dedicated cosmetic dentist on aesthetic zirconia crowns, veneers and porcelain crowns. This experience also make our clinic different then others when do examination over internet and before coming to Turkey. All examination are done by surgeons and cosmetic dentist that when you arrive here they will be responsible what they examined.
What Are the Benefits of Full Jaw Dental Implants?
There are a number of reasons why a dentist might recommend getting full mouth dental implants. For instance, you may have an ill-fitting denture and not like wearing it. Or maybe you’re missing all of your teeth, suffering from chronic gum disease, have been told that tooth loss is inevitable or that you don’t have enough bone or you may have diabetic issue which makes your most teeth mobiles.
The good news is, all of our dental clinicians – here at Golden Smile Dent – undergo specialist training to ensure they can carry out full jaw and full mouth fixed prosthetic solutions, and our success rate is very high.
Benefits of full mouth dental implants:
- No longer need to wear a denture / dental bridges
- Speak without the embarrassment of your denture slipping
- Improves speech
- Teeth are fixed securely and comfortably (no gum irritation)
- You can eat what you want and chew your food with ease
- Natural-looking – so smile with confidence!
How Long Does a Full Jaw Dental Implant Treatment Take?
The full process from your consultation through to final fit takes on average approximately 10 weeks.
Your full clinical assessment will take approx. 90mins, we will answer all your questions and concerns, then take scans and impressions that will allow us to tell you there and then if you are suitable.
Your surgery follows the full clinical assessment approximately 4 weeks later.
On the day of your surgery, you will need to arrive for 8am and be in the clinic until approx. 6pm to await your bespoke initial prosthesis that will be made in our onsite lab on the same day. You will have your own private, comfortable patient suite for the full day to relax in between your treatment, until you are ready to leave with your first set of fixed teeth. The surgical phase of surgery day involves removing teeth and placing implants, this takes approximately 1 hour per jaw (upper or lower). This is followed by 30 minutes of bite calculation and impression taking.
3 weeks later you will have a review to check that healing process is going according to the plan, check the initial prosthesis has done and resetting your bite/jaw joint.
6-8 weeks after your surgery we fit your final prosthesis, designed by our expert engineers, made with the leading technological advances, and hand-finished by our artisan’s technicians.
Will the Procedure Be Painful?
The placement of dental implants is performed under sedation or general anaesthesia. You will experience no discomfort and have little to no recall of the session. During and after your surgery, our professional and friendly dentists will be there to monitor you and guarantee your comfort.
Recovery Process of Full Arc Restoration
The method used in the surgery, the brand of implant, the process of attaining full compatibility of implant with jawbone, the process of taking care of teeth are some factors that will impact the recovery period.
Complications with Full Mouth Restoration
Complications such as swelling and redness can occur after implant surgery. There will be minimal risks associated with this treatment but like any treatment, some complications such as loss of soft tissue, damage to the jawbone and infection through to the failure of the implant in an unsuccessful surgery can occur, however thanks to Golden Smile Dent's dedicated, well trained, experienced with over 25 years cosmetic dentists and surgeons, we can assure you the most happy and brightful smiles. Full arch restoration or full mouth restoration is an important treatment that should be done by professionals with the most compatible materials. We use implants that have lifetime warranty.
How Many Visits You Should Have?
For full mouth dental implants in Turkey you need two visits (while you are in Turkey and getting treatment you can also ). First you will have the titanium roots inserted into the socket with 3 months of healing time for osseointegration (fusing of the post and the bone). If there is any additional work like sinus lifting and bone grafting then a minimum 6 months of healing will be necessary. Once the mouth is ready for the supporting crown then the dentist will fix it to the titanium post.
Nowadays, many patients prefer to come to Turkey for dental treatments. Although the clinic doesn’t provide any complete guarantees, we are committed to delivering the very best result possible. Also we provide after care to our patients even after they have left Turkey.